Separadores

sábado, 27 de agosto de 2011

Last week in NYC is coming...

Hey guys!!

I haven't posted too much lately but here I have some new stories about my last year stay in NY. Actualy about my last full weekend there!

So... since I got two tickets to the Circle Line that my Micky London' internship colleague gave me I had to take advantage of that opportunity and just go once she left the town and we didn't had the chance to go together. So I invite some friends on campus and let me tell you that I couldn't leave NY with a better view from the city like that.

I'm trying to leave you just some pictures cause I have tons of them but I don't think I can. =)



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket 
 
 



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
The city that never sleeps...on my own Photos
Much love,



P.S: It was freaking colddd!! ggggrrrrrrr!!!

Sem comentários: